Timber Point 5 Timber Point - Renovated Cabin on Indian Point
Size –4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 8-13
Welcome to Timber Point #5! Newly remodeled in 2022! Come relax with the whole family at our cute cabins on Indian Point. Awesome location and new interiors & furnishings make Timber Point completely unique for the area.
Enjoy being nestled right in the woods in your private 4-bedroom cabin. Super convenient location as you're only minutes to IP Marina and SDC!
New flooring, paint, lighting, kitchens, appliances, furnishings, bedding & décor. Everything new with you and your family in mind.
Timber Point consists of 10 individual homes, all nestled on a wooded lot near Indian Point Marina, only 5 minutes to Silver Dollar City, and an easy 15-20 minute drive to Branson's other attractions & amenities.
You and your group will love our newly renovated interiors, peaceful & shaded patios, refreshing swimming pool, updated furniture and décor, and proximity to the amenities of Indian Point, all while being just a short drive to all that Branson has to offer.
Home #5 is two stories with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom on the main level off of the kitchen and living room, and 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs. The stairway is a somewhat steep spiral staircase - please use caution and watch the little ones!
Brand new in-unit laundry makes it super convenient to do your laundry as needed (starter supply of laundry detergent provided). In Home #10, you'll also enjoy the largest and most private patio overlooking the wooded lot.
Flat-screen Roku TV's in living room and all bedrooms for all your streaming needs. There is NO cable service provided, so please plan to log in to your favorite streaming service to watch a show. Free high speed wi-fi.
Sleeping arrangements (PLEASE verify this works for your group):
- 1 King bedroom downstairs
- 1 Queen sleeper sofa in the living room downstairs
- 1 King bedroom upstairs
- 1 Queen bedroom upstairs
- 1 full-over-full bunk with twin trundle (roll out bed under bunk)*
- 1 Pack-n-play for the littles
*Each full mattress on the bunk bed can sleep 2 kiddos (so 4 total) or 1 adult comfortably each mattress. The twin trundle sleeps 1.
Kitchens are brand new and fully stocked!
- Dinnerware and silverware (including children's)
- Blender, griddle, pots & pans, Pyrex, toaster, even a slow cooker!
- Combo Keurig & standard coffee maker (starter pack of k-cups provided!)
- High chair
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
- All linens and towels provided
- STARTER supply of toilet paper and paper towels provided. If your stay is longer than a couple days, please plan to make a run to the store for additional supplies (convenience store is just around the corner).
- Storage space is limited, we've done our best to provide shelving and clothing storage where possible
- All mattresses are medium firm memory foam
***Additional Info - IMPORTANT things to note (Please read ALL):
- Our homes at Timber Point are not mansions! :) Space is limited and therefore should not be booked by families who are expecting or needing large & spacious homes.
- Timber Point is perfect for families and groups visiting Branson and Indian Point who want a clean, updated, scenic and AFFORDABLE place to stay. Our goal with Timber Point is to provide families with memorable and nice homes to stay in that also don't break the bank.
- Parking is LIMITED! Like many locations on Indian Point, space here is at a premium. PLEASE limit your group to 2-3 vehicles maximum per home.
- Because parking is limited, you will likely have to walk some to get to your home (not super far distances, we just don't want any surprises when you find that due to limited parking you're not able to park right next to your unit).
- The parking lot is NOT paved, nor are the walkways leading to each home.
- If it rains during your stay or has recently rained prior to visiting, you can expect to come across some wet conditions on site as Indian Point doesn't have an underground storm water removal system.
- We do NOT have any boat slips or boat/trailer parking available.
You'll have full and private access to the entire home! There are a couple locked closets for owner's supplies.
The pool is shared between all 10 homes.
Patios are separate for each home, but are not completely private. You will likely be able to see and hear other groups as they spend time on their patios.
You and your family deserve a 5-star stay and we hope to provide that for you at Timber Point. Should ANYTHING come up during your stay, we are here to help you - we're just a message or a phone call away. There is no on-site office.
We do have an on-site maintenance worker who is available should anything urgent come up.
We hope you feel at home at "Timber Point"!
Located near the south end of Indian Point, Timber Point is conveniently located near Indian Point Marina and is just down the street from a corner market. Nearby are other vacation rentals, cottages, and cabins so you can expect to spend your time around other travelers. Property is nestled in the trees and you may luck out and see some wildlife during your stay! Deer, squirrels, racoons and armadillos are some of our local residents. Parking is limited and you can expect to do a little walking to get to your home.
You can get to several places on Indian Point by foot. The Marina is a few minute walk, Liza Jane's restaurant is a couple minute walk, and The Cottage Market is 2 mins away by foot for convenient snacks and necessities. Silver Dollar City is an easy 5-minute drive, and you can avoid the Branson traffic!
Please note that Timber Point is situated on a somewhat primitive lot. Our parking lot is NOT paved, nor are the walkways up to each home. Guests can expect to walk through crushed rock walkways to get to the units. Also, some walking and steps down wooden stairs are required to get to each unit (just a few steps).
Please also note that parking is very limited and tight. Like many locations on Indian Point, space here is at a premium. We've done the best we can with the space we've got, but PLEASE help everyone out by limiting the number of vehicles your group brings to 2-3 vehicles per home.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 21 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||