Timber Point 1 & 2 Two cabins in one! Family getaway near SDC & Lake!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 16-22
Welcome to Timber Point! Come relax with the whole family at our newly renovated cabins on Indian Point. Awesome location, new interiors & furnishings make Timber Point completely unique for the area.
This listing is for TWO of our 2-bedroom / 2-bath cabins. Come enjoy 4 bedrooms (12 beds!), 4 bathrooms, 4 living areas, 2 full kitchens, 2 patios, and outdoor pool!
New flooring, paint, lighting, kitchens, appliances, furnishings, bedding & décor. Everything new with you and your family in mind.
Timber Point consists of 10 individual homes, all nestled on a wooded lot near Indian Point Marina, only 5 minutes to Silver Dollar City, and an easy 15-20 minute drive to Branson's other attractions & amenities.
THIS LISTING IS FOR TWO OF THESE HOMES, booked together by your group. They are side-by-side homes, meaning half of your group can be in one home and the other half can be right next door in another home.
You'll love our newly renovated interiors, peaceful & shaded patios, refreshing swimming pool (you're right next to the pool in these homes!), updated furniture and décor, and proximity to the amenities of Indian Point, all while also being just a short drive to all that Branson has to offer.
Home #'s 1 & 2 (the two homes included in this listing) are each two stories with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom on the main level off of the kitchen and living room, and 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom upstairs. In addition enjoy a living area on both floors of the homes, for a total of 4 living areas (one up, one down in each). The stairway is a somewhat steep spiral staircase (pictured) - please use caution and watch the little ones!
Brand new in-unit laundry makes it super convenient to do your laundry as needed (starter supply of laundry detergent provided).
Flat-screen Roku TV's in each of the 4 living rooms and all 4 bedrooms for all your streaming needs. There is NO cable service provided, so please plan to log in to your favorite streaming service to watch a show. Free high speed wi-fi.
Sleeping arrangements (PLEASE verify this works for your group). These are the total arrangements across BOTH homes.
- 2 King bedrooms downstairs (1 per home)
- 2 Queen sleeper sofas in the living rooms DOWNSTAIRS (1 per home)
- 2 full-over-full bunks with twin trundles (roll out bed under bunk, 1 per home)*
- 2 pack-n-plays for the littlest of the littles
- 2 Queen sleeper sofas in the living rooms UPSTAIRS (1 per home)
*Each full mattress on the bunk beds can sleep 2 kiddos (so 8 total across both bunk beds) or 1 adult comfortably each full mattress. The twin trundles sleep 1 person each.
Kitchens are brand new and fully stocked!
- Dinnerware and silverware (including children's)
- Blenders, griddles, pots & pans, Pyrex, toasters, baking sheets
- Combo Keurig & standard coffee makers (starter pack of k-cups provided)
- High chairs
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
- All linens and towels provided
- STARTER supply of toilet paper and paper towels provided. If your stay is longer than a couple days, please plan to make a run to the store for additional supplies (convenience store is just around the corner).
- Storage space is limited, we've done our best to provide shelving and clothing storage where possible
- All mattresses are medium firm memory foam
***Additional Info - IMPORTANT things to note (Please read ALL):
- Our homes at Timber Point are not mansions! :) Space is limited and therefore should not be booked by families who are expecting or needing large & spacious homes.
- Timber Point #1 & 2 are perfect for families and groups visiting Branson and Indian Point who want clean, updated, scenic and AFFORDABLE homes to stay in that can fit a large group without breaking the bank.
- Parking is LIMITED! Like many locations on Indian Point, space here is at a premium. PLEASE limit your group to 2 vehicles MAXIMUM per home (so 4 cars total).
- Because parking is limited, you will likely have to walk some to get to your home (not super far distances, we just don't want any surprises when you find that due to limited parking you're not able to park right next to your unit).
- The parking lot is NOT paved, nor are the walkways leading to each home.
- If it rains during your stay or has recently rained prior to visiting, you can expect to come across some wet conditions on site as Indian Point doesn't have an underground storm water removal system.
- We do NOT have any boat slips or boat/trailer parking available.
You'll have full and private access to both entire homes! There is a locked closet for owner's supplies in each home.
The pool is shared between all 10 homes.
Patios are separate for each home, but are not completely private. You will likely be able to see and hear other groups as they spend time on their patios.
You and your family deserve a 5-star stay and we hope to provide that for you at Timber Point. Should ANYTHING come up during your stay, we are here to help you - we're just a message or a phone call away. There is no on-site office.
We do have an on-site maintenance worker who is generally available should anything urgent come up.
We hope you feel at home at "Timber Point"!
Please note that Timber Point is situated on a somewhat primitive lot. Our parking lot is NOT paved, nor are the walkways up to each home. Guests can expect to walk through crushed rock walkways to get to the units. Also, some walking and steps down wooden stairs are required to get to each unit (just a few steps).
Please also note that parking is very limited and tight. Like many locations on Indian Point, space here is at a premium. We've done the best we can with the space we've got, but PLEASE help everyone out by limiting the number of vehicles your group brings to 2 vehicles per home.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 21 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||